Axiometrix Solutions is looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our global team in support of our mission to apply our application knowledge, innovative engineering, and operational expertise to enable engineers, technicians, and researchers to move from challenge to insight.
In joining Axiometrix Solutions, you become part of the team that is a leading test and measurement solution provider serving customers that are innovators in the electronics, aerospace, automotive and audiology markets. Axiometrix Solutions is a global business with locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Our three main product lines are industry-leading brands in each of their respective segments: Audio Precision, GRAS Sound & Vibration, and imc Test & Measurement.
Axiometrix Solutions does not accept resumes unless submitted for a current job opening. If you wish to submit your resume for one of our current job openings, please email your resume to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
Axiometrix Solutions is an EEO/AA Employer.
Aerospace and Defense Sales Account Manager
As a member of the Axiometrix Solutions US sales organization you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities within the Aerospace and Defense Industries. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of government contracts and acquisition processes, along with a proven track record of successfully navigating the intricacies of selling within these sectors. The role requires exceptional communication skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to cultivate relationships with key decision-makers. You will be responsible for selling the entire Axiometrix Solutions portfolio (Audio Precision, GRAS and imc Test & Measurement) into this account base.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify customers and opportunities that align with the Company’s capabilities and differentiators in the Aerospace & Defense markets.
- Nurture opportunities from budgets to bids while successfully closing orders to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Develop, monitor, and continually revise an annual customer business plan which achieves assigned sales targets.
- Stay abreast of evolving government contracts, acquisition regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Work with internal product management teams to advocate for customer needs and jointly develop differentiated solutions.
- Attend industry, customer events, trade events, and company sales/marketing meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and key stakeholders in the aerospace & defense markets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction, compliance, and successful project delivery.
- Understand the unique needs and challenges of aerospace and defense customers and tailor solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our products and services, emphasizing compliance with government regulations.
- Provide regular and accurate sales forecasts, reports, and updates to the sales leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics or equivalent
- 7+ years of successful sales experience into the Aerospace, Defense, Government and/or Military markets
- In-depth understanding of government procurement processes and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistent success exceeding high growth order targets.
- Experience using Linked In/Sales Navigator as a prospecting tool.
- Experience managing large sales opportunities ($250,000+)
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Disciplined Salesforce compliance for prospect entries, forecasting, won/lost performance, and overall analysis of the territory sales funnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong work ethic, coachability and leadership skills
- Results driven.
- Ability to travel within the territory up to 40-60% of the time.
Job Location: Flexible, but close to major defense customers and major airport.
Test Technician II
Job Summary: Under limited supervision, performs a number of adjust, test, and repair operations. Uses tools such as soldering/de-soldering tools, screwdrivers, microscopes, precision measuring instruments, and other hand-held tools. Follows verbal and written instructions such as schematic drawings, assembly layouts, and sketches in completing a variety of assembly, subassembly and troubleshooting tasks.
Position duties includes, but not limited to:
- Inspect, test and troubleshoot circuit boards built by outside assembly vendor at component level.
- Perform final test and calibration on products prior to shipping.
- Perform warranty repair and/or calibration on returned instruments.
- Other manufacturing tasks consistent with Test Technician II training and experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 Years of experience inspecting and testing circuit boards.
- 3-5 Years of experience troubleshooting electronic assemblies and instruments.
- AA degree in Electronics or equivalent technical training.
- IPC Acceptable solder skills
- Audio knowledge a definite plus.
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]; visit our website at ap.com for more information